Limited access to Developer Program

Hi.

I'm the owner of an Apple Developer Program team. I added other Apple ID accounts as Admin and Member roles. I maintain different apps in this team. I want to restrict access to different App IDs, including APNS certificates/keys, etc.

Example:

I have two apps: "App 1" and "App 2", with App IDs "com.example.app1" and "com.example.app1". I want a "Member A" able to sign "App 1" (including APNS), but not "App 2". I don't want to use different bundle IDs for different developers.

Is this possible?

For this question, please forget iTunes Connect permissions, that affect to distribution stages. I know I can filter by account and app there.

To me, it is clearly a valid use case for companies with multiple apps and freelance developers.

Thank you.

Replies

>I know I can filter by account and app there.

Are you sure? How are you filtering iTC access on an app-by-app basis that belong to one account?

Your options are based on either Member Center roles or iTunes Connect user roles...they are not the same.

>clearly a valid use case

Feel free to request enhancements to the process via the bug report link, below left, adding your report # to your thread for reference, thanks and good luck.