Cann't send audio along with title and URL in iMessage app

My requirement is that I have to send the audio file along with title and song URL at a time. I am using insert() method after converting the MP3 file into the MP4 file but when I send it, it shows MP4 and title to the sender but receiver only receive the title and song URL, not MP4. I also tried insertAttachment:URL:alternateFilename:completion to send only my converted MP4 file, what I found that it shows MP4 to the sender but it shows .m4a file to the receiver. What approach should I follow to send the audio file along with title and song URL at a time? If anybody has any suggestion please let me know.

Replies

Why are required to send the songURL and the audio file? Also audio files are in .m4a format while video files are in MP4. I wouldn't recommend trying to trick your Message payload into thinking it has certain type of format that it really doesn't to force a certain type of layout. To accomplish what you are trying to do please file an enhancement request at <http://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/>.