Can't get to iTunes connect admin console.

Hello,

When I log to iTunes connect, I am getting redirected to "Getting started" page. Instead I should see the admin console of the apps.

What's wrong with my account?

Rokas.

Replies

I am having the same issue. Any help from anyone would be appriciated.

Same here

Try the workaround given by Matthew Lenton on his Twitter Feed:

twitter.com/psyclr/status/623099998687789057

I'm sure he's tried to post his workaround here, but he probably included links to the before and after pics in his post, which would have sent it into moderation (a state of limbo that can last many days).

It's been confirmed as working on 9to5mac.com (It has it's own article). The pictures are a little hard to read due to being low res, but basically:

1. Open https://itunesconnect.apple.com in Chrome
  2. Use the built-in JavaScript debugger in Chrome Developer Tools under the "Sources" tab.
  3. Look at page-wrapper_cntrl.js
  4. Add break-point at line 29 of the script (or earlier)
  5. Reload page
  6. Remove line 46 });
  7. In line 32, substitute data.data; with {};
  8. Remove line 31
  9. Unpause the debugger

Hey All,

This is still an existing issue it seems - I'm registered as an Admin as part of my organization. All I get once logging in is the 'Your Apps on the App Store' general information page ( this is once I've clicked on the apps tile on the itunes connect hub page ). From there I click 'Get Started' and I need to enroll :S

Regarding the above fix, I can't seem to see that javascript file in the souces tab. Can you confirm this is still a valid fix. This issue is bugging the **** out of me - seems a bit silly that people have had to resort to adding break points within the console!

Note - I've reset my password, cleared cache/rebooted etc. No luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonny

I'm experiencing this same problem.

Any updates on this is apreciated.

Still no response from anyone who can help unfortunately.

Annoying as I have a potential client waiting for a demonstration of a new product.

I have the same issue.

Recently I'm just getting a 404 page

Same issue

Got the same problem. Reported as a bug but no repsonse apart from a request for my log-in details. This is bloody ridiculous - I've pad for a dev account and bar setting up my certs and App ID, I can't do anything meaningful with it!

It's disappointing noone from Apple has bothered to comment regarding this issue.

I am also having this problem, and also have an important demo coming up. Apple needs to look at this ASAP.

I have the same issue. I just signed up for a developer account today. Everything went well. I can compile and test my app successfully. The only problem is when I log into my itunes connect account. It is not showing the developer console but the "getting started page."

Same issue!!!

Same here. Just annoying.

i can't see page-wrapper_cntrl.js.

I think they changed the webpage...

Any other idea??