Enrollment has been processing for 1+ month

After signing up for a developer account, I have been seeing: "Your enrollment is being processed." for nearly a month now (yes Feb is a short month, but still a month).

How do you get more information on what may be causing the delay?

Enrollment ID: MG6K3SXGET

Accepted Reply

Contact support with account managment questions - call 'em up - numbers here.

Replies

Contact support with account managment questions - call 'em up - numbers here.

ı need hel. ı paid 99 dollars for Apple Developer Acoount three days ago but ı can't use my account. my account is not activeted. ı have problem. ı need help. I sent a lot of massage to Apple but Apple did not answer me. Someone helps me

No one here on DevForums can help you with account issues. As KMT said up thread, you need to contact Developer Program Support. There are contact details on the general contacts page and you can even call them on the phone.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Hi, I have the same issue, purchased Apple Developer membership on March 3, 2019, and it is still pending. Can you provide Developer Program Support phone number please, as I am unable to find contact numbers. When I go to https://developer.apple.com/contact/phone/ phone numbers are missing.

I am from Kyrgyzstan. (Central Asia)

thanks in advance

When I go to https://developer.apple.com/contact/phone/ phone numbers are missing.

Indeed. It seems that Developer Program Support has reorganised a bit since I posted that URL.

Can you provide Developer Program Support phone number please …

No, sorry. You’ll have to work through the the decision tree hung off that page.

I am from Kyrgyzstan. (Central Asia)

Neat-o! That means you fall under Asia Pacific > Other, so you should try this during Singapore (SGT) office hours.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"