Cannot use apple pay sandbox testing card

I follow the steps here https://developer.apple.com/support/apple-pay-sandbox/.

But when I add apple pay test card to my sandbox wallet, it prompts "this card is not eligible for apple pay".

How can I solve this problem?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of YongZ Down vote post of YongZ
12k views

Replies

I keep getting "Could Not Add Card" errors, and I've tried several different test cards to the Wallet. Seems to me the sandbox is broke. Would someone please let us know when this will be fixed?

Has anyone else made any progrss with this issue?

I am trying to set up a payment method with a sand box user account; I am using my peronal Apple devloper account currently, my account region is set to Canada in iTunes Connect.

When I try to use one of the test payment methods, I enter the credit card number, exp date and CVC number the save button is never enabled. the country regon is set to Canda as well on the test device. It is an iPhone 6s. The address is I suppose becuase it s sandbox using "1 infinite loop" etc.

I did try to change the region to US but that launches the iTunes app & evetnaully comes back with an error saying, i cannot do that.

I don't know what else to do.

I have the same issue, were you able to resolve it?

How come apple developers don't answer this?

Posts really useful

thank you

did y0u find any solution for adding test cards in wallet me facing same issue? How you resolved this issue any help will be appericiated.

Same issue - turned out the test account was not fully signed into iCloud (even though there were no errors when signing in and everything appeared to be correct).

When signing into the device with the an Apple Pay Sandbox tester there were no errors but adding cards to Wallet <sandbox> failed (sometimes before and sometimes after seeing the agreement). Could not determine cause until foce-closing Wallet, restarting device, and opening Wallet again where it prompted to sign into iCloud.

Check iCloud in Settings to see if you get prompted to log in again...

Hi,

did you create and connect the iPhone with a sandbox tester account ? i try this last month and it worked like a charme

I can added two testing Master cards, both worked with Apple Pay, added two testing Visa cards, they both looked good in wallet, showing last 4 of DPAN, but when in Apple Pay sheet, both say "not accepted by this website". Added one Discover Card, in wallet, it took forever activating. I am using Macbook, not iphone.

update:

Our web application developered changed a setting, so we can process Visa card. But still cannot add Discover Card and Amex into wallet on Macbook.