Use iphone antenna without sim card

Hi I am trying to make mobile app my question Is there any way to use iphone antenna without sim card? I am trying to send data to another iphone with antenna no wifi or bluetooth signal thanks. (kind of virtual sim, and antenna menaing that signal such is LTE is receiveing and sending or we are using to call) I search a lot. if it must be done in kernel please tell.

Replies

Is there any way to use iphone antenna without sim card?

That depends on your perspective. The iPhone can use the cellular interface without a SIM card (the canonical example of this is the emergency call feature) but that doesn’t help you as a third-party developer, where the only access to the cellular interface is via networking APIs, and WWAN most definitely does not work without a SIM card.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Well whether he got his question answered I don't know. However, I would like to know if there's a way to use the iPhone antenna as a private communication network.

basically, I would like to send a signal even though it's not registered to any cellular interface.

I would like to know if there's a way to use the iPhone antenna as a private communication network.

There is not. The only API-level access that third-party developers have to the cellular interface is via TCP/IP, and WWAN requires a SIM.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"