14 days in Waiting for review

Hi.

In Feb, 1. I submit a mantinace version of my Mac App, and after 14 days it is keep in "Waiting for review" state. It's the first time that so much time passes and the review team does not review it. As usual, I only receive an automated response from Apple, saying that the status is normal and is in review queue.

Some of you, will you know what's going on with the review team? or, maybe Apple have staff crisis?

Manuel

Replies

Hello,

The same. I submit iOS update version in Jan 28 and it still stuck in "waiting for review" state. I face it in first time. No any ideas.

One thing. I rejected already approved version due to late bug and re-submit again in one hour. Is it the reason? I don't know.

After receiving a automatizated email response and later respond negatively a satisfaction survey relative to the answer, and send another email a little more energized by the non-existent communication of the AppReview with the developers, I replied that the app has not been reviewed due to problems with certificates.

I had to delete and revoke all the certificates and profiles both in the Apple portal and on the keychain, and re sign the app and again to upload it in the app store. I hope this time it is will be reviewed .. >:(

is your app being reviewed?