Continuity stopped working?

Since installing the 10.13.4 betas on my 11" Air (and the 11.3 beta on my iPhone X), none of the continuity features seem to be working between the two devices. Handoff, automatic personal hotspot, nothing... Also, I'm unable to enable the watch unlock feature. Anyone else had similar issues?

Replies

Same issue here. Also some Bonjour services—the Network directory in the Finder is empty and network shares have disappeared from the Finder sidebar. Seems like everything is related to service discovery, so maybe that's the underlying issue.

I'm still having the issue, even after the latest beta update. Would love to hear others chime in whether they're experiencing the same thing. If it isn't affecting everyone, maybe it's possible to narrow down the cause.

Having same issues here. One of my most used features is handing phone calls off to my iMac.... or answering incoming calls on my iMac. Its been broke since the first beta, and still is the very latest beta. Answering a call on my iMac just fails the call. Trying to transfer the call to the iMac trys, doesn't work and reverts back to the iphone.

Ive also experienced a whole lot of Finder going to 'not responding' state when trying to access external usb attached drives that are busy. These have been some pretty rough builds. Suprising to me at beta 4, Im still having all these new issues.

Edit... I should note that if I disable and reenable handoff on the iphone and Mac, then continuity is restored. Further, rebooting my iphone X also fixes phone call hand-off issues mentioned above. The problem is, this is only temporary and hours later or the next day etc.... things wont be working again.