HomeKit Code Retrieval

Is there a way to create an app that retrieves the HomeKit Code from accessories already associated with a Home? I have several Elgato Eve Light Switches in my Home. Recently, two of the swtiches have become unresponsive in the Home app as well as in the Elgato Eve app. I tried to reset them, but in order to reassociate the switches with my Home, I need each device's HomeKit Code. Unfortunately, I've misplaced the manual for these two swiches (wouldn't you know it), upon which one of the HomeKit code decals was attached. The other decal for each switch was attached to the contemporary single gang switch cover plate that I discarded since both of my switches are installed in multi-gang outlets. There is no record of the HomeKit code on the switches themselves, sadly. I tried to contact Elgato to see if they have a record of the HomeKit Code for their devices based on the serial number and they don't. Probably a privacy issue. I have very limited coding experience, but am willing to learn how to write the code if I'm not on a "wild goose chase." Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there a way to query the Home database to get that field?

Accepted Reply

>Is there a way to create an app ...

Your code/app can't access those devices on that level.

Replies

>Is there a way to create an app ...

Your code/app can't access those devices on that level.