Unable to apple pay in watchOS 4.3 beta 2?

Apple Pay in WatchOS 4.3 beta 2 does not work for me across any card. It always says Card Unavailable try again in a few moments. It works fine on my iPhone X which also has the latest beta

Replies

To add, I am using the first version of the apple watch (equivalent to series 0 I think)

I have the same issue

I am seeing the same behavior as well (Card Unavailable - Try again in a few moments). Have tried the following things but none did not resolve the issue:

• Restart Watch and iPhone
  • Remove credit cards and re-add
  • Reset the watch
  • Sign out of iCloud on iPhone and restart iPhone and Watch and sign-in again (with adding credit cards back to wallet)

I have now filed a bug report with apple (#37449485), let's hope it will be fixed in the next Beta. Payments working fine in iPhone X with latest Beta, just not in WatchOS 4.3 Beta 2 with Series 0 watch.

Same...followed exactly the same process and still the same message.

Thank you for filing bug report. I am having the same issue.

also the same.

removed cards

unpaired watch

repaired watch

added cards

still has the message:

card unavailable

Having the same issue with Apple Watch Series 0 and watchOS 4.3 Beta.

Thank you for filing a bug report.

Exactly the same issue here. Even restored the watch and still no luck. I suppose it would be fixed in future beta releases. Cheers

same here and I tried all you did.

I just updated to the latest watchOS 4.3 beta 3 (15T5187e) and the problem is resolved. The cards now show up again and you can use them for payment with Apple Pay.

Same here...updated and resolved.