3 Code Signing Errors

Hello Everyone.

I have just moved to a new country and it took a while to get my system set up. My membership expired in the meantime. I just got it going again and then set up my system. I updated everything on my iMac and my iPad and set to work.

I ran my project on Xcode and got 3 Code Signing Errors in Buildtime. They are:

Code Signing Error: The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to log in with account 'jackrabbit@mac.com'. The login details for account 'jackrabbit@mac.com' were rejected.

Code Signing Error: No signing certificate "iOS Development" found: No "iOS Development" signing certificate matching team ID "FP54V55ULH" with a private key was found.

Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.2'

Let's start with the first one. I signed up for renewal on my Developers Program and I am all set. Does any one know what the problem is?

JR

Accepted Reply

This thread has been deleted

OK KMT.

I solved the problem and it was a silly one. When I starated my system up here in Tajikistan, I was asked by Keychain Access for my Keychain Access password, and for some reason I felt that it would be a different one from from my mac OS user account.

While I was waiting for Apple's and your reply to my problem, I started to read up on Keychain Access on the Apple web site and then I realized my mistake. I placed in my password and my app loaded up on my iPad with no problems.

So, pay no mind and thanks again.

JR

Replies

You may think you're all set but it can take several days for renewals to be processed.

Hello chuckc and thank you for your reply.

I looked at my membership and it said it expires January 17, 2019. Which logically suggests that I signed up for it on January 17 of this year. To be honest, I didn't think it was THAT long ago.

I am sure it was around February 1st of this year. That is 12 days!! Do you think that the renewing process would take THAT long?

JR

This is to chuckc192000 or anyone else who reads this post.

Now I am getting a different message when I try to run my app on my iPad air.

It's :

Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

Any suggestions?

JR

Might be the most generic message there is.

Delete any versions of that app off the iPad.

Toggle auto code signing for that project off, then back on.

Use Xcode's Product menu, then, with the option key pressed, select 'Clean Build Folder'. Confirm no errors in the navigator and go again.