Random error in process of In-App purchase

Hello,

we have developed an application for MAC (Environment : 10.13.2. High Sierra, XCode 9.2 , language: SWIFT).

Currently, we are testing in-app purchases in Sandbox environment.

In most cases, everything looks OK (I can buy items and get all responses), but randomly, the in-app purchase crashes and I can not handle the error.

This happens in different situations (maybe after the in-app login window is shown, or after Buying). The error is:

MessageTracer: load_domain_whitelist_search_tree:73: Search tree file's format version number (0) is not supported

MessageTracer: Falling back to default whitelist

[general] <NSXPCConnection: 0x6000001033c0> connection to service named com.apple.storeagent.storekit: Exception caught during decoding of received message, dropping incoming message.

Exception: Exception while decoding argument 0 (#2 of invocation):
Exception: value for key 'NS.objects' was of unexpected class 'NSURL'. Allowed classes are '{(
    NSNumber,
    NSNull,
    NSOrderedSet,
    NSSet,
    NSArray,
    NSString,
    NSData,
    NSDate,
    NSDictionary
)}'.

What could be the problem? Is this a bug just for Sandbox environment?

Replies

I'm facing exactly the same issue under exactly the same environment.

Did you find a solution? Did you find out if it's only an issue on the sandbox?

Till now, there is nothing new here.

The only option currently is to check the behaviour of in-app purchase in production... 😟

I got the same problem here with macOS 10.13.3

Good thank god I though I was going crazy for a hour lol! Its definitely sandbox, have been gettin issues with it all day!

For now, it looks like this is a bug just in sandbox evironment. We didn't get any response from production users to get any errors based on this problem.