Unsupported Architecture - Unity game upload problem

Hi,

I successfully uploaded my game (Build 1.0) made with Unity (5.6.2) to ITC by following the manual: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/HOWTO-PortToAppleMacStore.html (The binary was rejected by some issue so I have to submit a new version.)

However, when I submited it again (Build 1.1), ITC send me an Email

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "XBall Champion". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Unsupported Architecture - Application executables may support either or both of the Intel architectures:

• i386 (32-bit)
  • x86_64 (64-bit)

Other architectures may not be included in submitted binaries. Confirm that your Xcode project's build settings include those architectures and no others.Specifically, we found the following unsupported architectures in your binary:

i386 (in co.sparrowgames.beach-head.pkg/Payload/XBall Champion.app/Contents/Frameworks/MonoEmbedRuntime/osx/libMonoPosixHelper.dylib, co.sparrowgames.beach-head.pkg/Payload/XBall Champion.app/Contents/Frameworks/MonoEmbedRuntime/osx/libmono.0.dylib, co.sparrowgames.beach-head.pkg/Payload/XBall Champion.app/Contents/MacOS/XBall Champion)

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

-----------------------------------------------------------

I tried rebuild and upload for a few more times but every time I got the same message. Have I missed something? Help me please!

Replies

What platform does that game intend to support?