iOS App Stops Loading Assets

I have designed a simple game that has about 100 PNG image files and about 50 MP3 audio files. The app runs fine for the first 20 minutes or so and then suddenly it stops loading the assets. When I am simulating the app I get errors in the console saying that the texture / audio files had trouble loading, and when I install it as an Ad Hoc app I simply stop seeing the images and stop hearing the sounds, after about 20 minutes of use.

The annoying thing is that my RAM usage hardly ever goes about 60MB when I am simulating, and I don't get any memory warnings or errors. Furthermore, all of the assets load perfectly fine for the first 20 minutes or so of the game, and there is nothing specifically that seems to trigger the problem. No other errors come up in the console. The assets simply all stop loading.

I recently switched to Swift from React Native due to a similar memory leak problem, so this is somewhat discouraging...

Has anyone else had similar problems? Does anyone have any idea at all of how I can go about debugging the issue or fixing it?