Unsure Where to Start... (Creating a New Certificate)

My name is Hailey & in November I started working for KMZN/KBOE 104.9FM, a country music station in Iowa. A few weeks ago, the General Manager forwarded me an email he received from "Apple Developer" that says our certificate would no longer be valid in 30 days (this was on Dec. 19, so it is no longer valid at this point). There was an option to visit "Certificates, Indentifiers, & Profiles" in my account. It took us a little while to recover the credentials since the last employee did not leave them or any info about our apps, but I can now log in. When I click that link in the e-mail that says "Certificates, Indentifiers, & Profiles", there isn't anywhere obvious for me to create a new certificate that I can see... However I do not know anything about Apple Developer and I am not familiar with this site so that is probably why.

In the email, there is also the option to click on a "certificates support page" so I thought that might help, but that link does not work. Can someone link me to the "How To" page that I am not finding, or walk me through how to create a new certificate for Apple Push Services? I have my identifier & team name from the last certificate as well if that is needed but wasn't sure if that's sensitive info to give out on a forum.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

>says our certificate

Is this the only one you're asking about?

Apple Push Notification Service Certificate

>that link does not work.

Try this one:

https://developer.apple.com/support/certificates/