Accessibility Options for Media Attachments

Hello everyone -- I am trying to find more options regarding accessibility options for media attachments in push notifications. I was able to locate anything reading through the documentation for UNNotificationServiceExtension, UNMutableNotificationContent, or the APNS payload that would indicate something like an 'alt' tag or description could be applied to an attachment for sight-impaired users to know what the attachment is about.

Any help would be appreciated -- thanks!

Replies

could u please explain the process how we can archive these concept in accessibilty.In android they are using accessibilty service class in defaulT. BUT FOR IOS there is no accessibity build in service class ?

My VoiceoverTestApp(APP name )have to enable voice over and running in background .and I wants to read the text or detect the text or get the text in third party App like Skype ,Email,What APP & so on using swift (iOS iPhone)

APpname : VoiceoverTestApp

VoiceoverTestApp : enable voice over using swift

VoiceoverTestApp : switch to background State

After that ,when user open new app like Skype ,Email,What APP & so on (third party app).

How to know app name and get text of user typed text ;

e.g.: I have open the Skype and typed “hello Apple” .

How i can get text “hello Apple” (user typed text)

My VoiceoverTestApp(APP name )have to enable voice over and running in background .and I wants to read the text or detect the text or get the text in third party App like Skype ,Email,What APP & so on

USING SWIFT