Xcode bot wizard doesn't see repository

Hi all,

Relevant versions (let me know if anything's missing):

• Xcode 9.2
  • Xcode server 9.2
  • High Sierra 10.13.2 on both client and server

Problem

I have a workspace for my app that contains 4 separate projects. There's the main app, 2 frameworks I own, and a fork of Realm.io (https://github.com/realm/realm-cocoa). I own the fork, not the original. All of these projects are in separate Git repos, because that's how I like to organize things. 🙂

I'm new to CI in Xcode, but I have a local Xcode server that I'm using to try to set up some bots for the first time. I've done this successfully with a couple of test projects, but I'm running into a roadblock on getting this project up on CI. When I go to create a bot, Xcode's bot creation wizard doesn't see the forked repository for Realm. This is an issue because Realm is required for the main app to build and for my tests to run.

To lay this out another way, I have the following projects in my Xcode workspace:

• Main App — Privately hosted Gitlab, repo 1 — Working fine
  • Supporting Framework 1 — Privately hosted Gitlab, repo 2 — Working fine
  • Supporting Framework 2 — Privately hosted Gitlab, repo 3 — Working fine
  • Realm-cocoa — Forked from owners on Github — Not shown in Xcode's bot creation wizard

For what it's worth, I'm able to use Xcode's other source control features just fine with this repo. I can check out, commit, etc and manage my code. It just doesn't show when trying to create a bot.

Does anyone have any ideas about why Xcode can't see this repo here?

What I've tried so far, based on about 2 hours of stackoverflow and googling:

I'd really appreciate any insight here.

-Drew

Replies

No one has any ideas? 😐