Testflight Beta Review, Waiting for Review

Are there issues with Testflight Beta Review process? My app (minor version update) has been sitting in waiting for review for a over 24 hours where previously it would take a few hours.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of IUDK Down vote post of IUDK
16k views

Replies

My app has been stuck like this for days as well. My main submission process completed (it's now in Pending Developer Release status) while my TestFlight buils is still stuck in Waiting for Review. There was a recent outage with TestFlight (documented here https://developer.apple.com/system-status/) and I think there are still some bugs that Apple is working through. That's my guess.

This is such a frustrating process.

Our app was approved for RELEASE within a few hours.

However, due to ongoing issues with SwiftUI, we are seeing a problem with ActivityViewController and some users are reporting a crash. We're trying to fix it so submitted a build for TestFlight external beta testing 32 hours ago.

Still waiting for review.

There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to timings. All I know is it's not a reliable process.

Same here, looks like Testflight public approval process is slower recently. Been waiting for more than a day and half with no progress.

Was your Beta build ever reviewed? Mine has been stuck since May 15th and still hasn't been reviewed. It was ok until now as I was working on other issues, but this is now blocking my beta process completely.

I want to chime in on this as frustrating too. We've been waiting over 24 hours once again for our beta review. This is a beta review we're talking about and Apple is making it impossible for us to effectively use their TestFlight service for our normal release pipeline. We're unable to get new builds to QA in time because of this.

Has anyone figured out how to resolve this issue (i.e. when a testflight build gets stuck in waiting for review)? It's quite problematic.