xcode CI on Jenkins, XcodeBuild:following build commands failed:

I am working on an Enterprise IOS application to be run on Xcode Jenkins server. I have a code in Git repository. I installed Xcode 9.2 and Jenkins 2.100. I am using a script to automate the build .key chains are placed in login keychains path. provision profile placed in ~/library../../../Mobile Devices../ Path.

The following commands used in Jenkins Execute shell in the build phase.

/usr/bin/xcodebuild -workspace "PhoenixiOS.xcworkspace" -scheme "PhoenixiOS" -archivePath build/PhoenixiOS -configuration Debug archive

/usr/bin/xcodebuild -exportArchive -archivePath "build/PhoenixiOS.xcarchive" -exportPath "build/PhoenixiOS.ipa" -exportOptionsPlist "Build/PhoenixiOS.xcarchive/Info.plist"

/usr/local/bin/aws s3 cp ${WORKSPACE}/Build/PhoenixiOS.ipa/PhoenixiOS.ipa s3://Buckername/$BUILD_ID/

After execution, i was getting the error below error

/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/workspace/Phoenix_ios_CI/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/PhoenixiOS/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/PhoenixiOS.build/Release-iphoneos/PhoenixiOS.build/Objects-normal/arm64/PhoenixiOS.swiftmodule -emit-objc-header-path /Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/workspace/Phoenix_ios_CI/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/PhoenixiOS/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/PhoenixiOS.build/Release-iphoneos/PhoenixiOS.build/Objects-normal/arm64/PhoenixiOS-Swift.h -emit-dependencies-path /Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/workspace/Phoenix_ios_CI/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/PhoenixiOS/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/PhoenixiOS.build/Release-iphoneos/PhoenixiOS.build/Objects-normal/arm64/DBLog+CustomMethods.d -num-threads 4 -output-filelist /var/folders/jc/fl1lw1754rvd8568qp_wcf5w00008b/T/outputs-6885dd

** ARCHIVE FAILED ** The following build commands failed: CompileSwift normal armv7 CompileSwiftSources normal armv7 com.apple.xcode.tools.swift.compiler (2 failures)

Please help me out. I was getting the error on Jenkins. But when I cloned the same repo into local workspace(Ex: documents folder ) when I run the same shell commands the output was **ARCHIVE GETTING SUCCED**

Any suggestions will be greatly helpful. Really need some urgent help.

Replies

Hi M.Kalyan,

Did you fix this error? I'm having the same problem but in terminal, Xcode 9.2 with Jenkins 2.894

xcodebuild -project /Users/login/project/*****.xcodeproj/ -scheme ***** -archivePath /tmp/*****.xcarchive archive

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CompileSwift normal armv7

CompileSwiftSources normal armv7 com.apple.xcode.tools.swift.compiler

No, Could not find the issue. It is not issue with jenkins. Fastlane, Bitrise all other too has same issues.