10.13.2 no longer supporting NVIDIA eGpus

Hi all, what I am looking for is a way to diasble the discrete graphics in OSX 10.13.2, specifically the Intel chipset graphics, here is why:

Previously in 10.13.1 the entire eGpu community found sucsess with a script from devlid which enable NVidias drivers: https://egpu.io/forums/mac-setup/wip-nvidia-egpu-support-for-high-sierra/

Upon installing drivers and the script that would prioritize the NVidia eGpu, any TB3 Mac device could utilize the eGpu for rendering - and this worked in Premiere and other Adobe products by enabling rendering through the Metal engine.

Here is what is happening now: after the 10.13.2 combo update, OSX now will not hand over GPU priority to the eGpu, and will not disable discrete graphics from the intel chipset. The eGpu encolsure is being discovered, but it's now just acting as a hub, and the eGpu is not being used to render anything. I can tell because when going to About This Mac > Displays it will say "NVIDIA GTX 1070 / Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB" and after running benchmarks the performance was far below the internal Radeon Pro 560 4 GB. This means that the NVIDIA eGpu is no longer being utilized as graphics rendering hardware. So, the X factor seems to be that between OSX 10.13.1 and 10.13.2 that Apple disallowed the eGpu to take priority in graphics/video processing, and will not allow the discrete graphics to be diabled.

My machine:

2017 15" MBP 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 560 4 GB. eGpu: Aorus GTX 1070 Gaming Box.

If I am leaving out any pertinent information, please ask and I will provide. Again, I think that finding a way to disable the discrete graphics will be the solution to push OSX to utilizing the eGpu NVIDIA card to be the graphics renderer.