How do you track the state of a variable?

I'm currently rewriting some Objective-C iOS code in a new Swift watchOS part (the former was handed down to me and I'm more comfortable with the latter). I'm trying to understand how exactly this Core Bluetooth peripheral dataends up as a float representing elevation (and the speed too but I'll just tackle elevation for now). NSLogging it before the switch statement still shows its real time height data and the only part of the entire project I see _fCurElevation mutated is is on line 98 which isn't relevant as it's only reached when the user taps "time mode." How would I go about tracking the state of the _fCurElevation float property in Xcode, assuming I'm heading in the right direction in solving this?

Replies

Is this still a current question? (It's been in moderation for weeks because of the external links.)

He's gone, Jim. Looks like yet another case of severe moderation poisoning - you get his wallet and I'll get his tri-corder...

Nope, you can delete it, thanks.

In the future, unless you know a url/domain is whitelisted (Apple, mostly, & stackoverflow, usually, are examples), if you happen to notice the moderation alert, try to break the link so it isn't picked up by the filters, like this:

h ttp://www.cnn.com