Netflix playing 4K on 4K Apple tv

I have a Sony Bravia 4K tv and since the latest 11.2 update I can’t play 4K content unless restart the Apple TV. This seems to be a problem on Amazon as well. I updated to the beta 11.2.5 and now I’m experiencing where my screen flashes in and out which keeps me from navigating within the Apple TV environment. I have to unplug the Apple TV to get the apple TV back to normal. Anyone else having seen any of these issues with the 11.2.5 beta software?

Replies

What make of TV do you have? I have a X930E and it seems randomly that when I go to play something in Apple TV like the Vudu app or Hulu, the screen goes to switch to SDR (because I have match range on) and just flashes as the program plays. I hear the sound but either get flashing or white snow on the screen. So far for me, the only thing that fixes it is a reboot of the TV. Even a reboot of the Apple TV doesn’t work. I am running the Apple TV through a Denon X2400H using all monoprice certified cables.

EDIT: This happened again last. It seems the ATV is having an issue with the HDR to SDR switch. Still only thing that works is a full reboot of the TV (unplug from power). This seems to resync things.