Can't Turn Off Two-factor authentication

Somebody please help me to turn off two way verification. If I go to my Apple ID page it takes me to theit beta website where you can see it's On but can not turn it off.

I already Unenrolled from the El Capitain beta tesitng but all my machines are not function anymore properyl due to constant verification code request which it's not being pushed to me and there is no even place to eneter it.

Apple suport don't know how to turn it off.

And no, i do not have enrollment confirmation email with the link to restore my Apple ID to its previous security settings. I either never received it or maybe deleted it...

I can't even restore anything from iCloud anymore, nothing works on my iMac, iPhone, iPad. Pleade help!!

Thank you!

Replies

I'm having the exact same issue and can't seem to find any solution to the problem. Everywhere I go to try to turn off Two-Factor it's simply not an option. There is not link to disable and the "On" is greyed out in a way that it can't be clicked on or altered or anything. Please someone help. This is keeping me from updating apps on my computer and I'm not able to sign into iBooks either which means no chance of reading the books I've paid for.