Missing Required icon files: 120x120, 167x167, 152x152 pixels.

Hi,

I am trying to distribute my app to appstore from xcode 9.2 and MacOS version 10.13.2 High Sierra. After archiving I receive an message saying distribution failed with errors.

My error details are shown below,

----------------------------------------------------------------------

iTunes Store Operation Failed
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.

Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro.

Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 10.0.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of ways I tried to resolve this issue,

1. replaced all the icon with flat icons without transperancy/alpha layers.

2. Renamed the icons as uniformly as needed.

3. Updated cocoapods

4. Tried to run some command in terminal which removes the error but the app never gets uploaded to app store.

Some people in Stackoverflow say that this is bug in High Sierra, still not sure what is causing the issue. Been trying to resolve this for weeks now 😟

Replies

hii you got the answer for this question.

if yes then please send me the details on my mail id powararvind3@gmil.com

Thank you.

You may need add assets.car file witch is required by ios 11 and you can create it with xcode or online tool

applicationloader

put assets.car file as asset file or image file .

what did you do to resolve this? I know this post was from years ago but im having the same issue. I've changed the sizes of my images and I still have no luck