Downloading music

Hey has anyone noticed it's a struggle to "Make Available Offline" aka download music or playlists locally in Apple Music? It.... works sorta, meaning sometimes songs download but most of the time I get fail alerts right off the bat without rhyme or reason and I'm on wifi at home so it should just work.

This also includes my own music not for the Apple Music stuff. I also noticed music disappearing from local, yesterday I had over 300 songs on my 6 Plus and today I have about 100. Anyone else feeling my pain? Obviously this may just be a beta 3 pain but if anyone has found a fix thanks in advance!

Replies

I've seen bigger problems. Make a few playlists available offline. Download 200 songs or so. When you reopen the Music app, all the downloads are gone, nothing is offline. This includes my purchased songs and songs in my music.

Have tried it a few times and reinstalled iOS 9 and the same thing happens. Sometimes it's a rag-tag collection of songs that's offline, but never the full playlist

Ditto. Filing bug. I just did a wipe and clean install. Felt confident that the problem was fixed. Downloaded all the songs. Stable. Installed about half my apps. Went to sync with iTunes, and all my songs on the phone are gone again! Argh! Filing bug report.