Error no accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found

Why am I getting an error message when I try to validate an archive that says, "No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for the team. iTunes Connect access is required for App Store distribution."?

I have never gotten this error message before. What should I do?

Accepted Reply

I restarted my Mac and the problem went away.

Replies

I have the exact same problem since today. Do not know what to do. Tried removing my developer account from Xcode and adding it again but it did not solve the problem.

I'm getting this too. I deleted all my certs and recreated them but didn't help...

I restarted my Mac and the problem went away.

This is impacting me and a reboot didn't solve it.

I contacted iTC support and they said they are aware of the issue but didn't have an ETA on a fix. :-(

@Hunter, still no news of this issue ?

My account still doesn't work.

I've been back and forth with Apple, them asking for logs, etc... they definitely know there is a problem but it's not yet resolved. The logs clearly show some sort of key/token/session issue between my account and iTC - it is telling Xcode that 'a general error occurred' and the like.

Given that Apple is about to shut down for the rest of the year, I have a feeling I'll be stuck into January.

Out of curiosity, are you a member of multiple teams? Wondering if that's somehow related (I am).

No. I'm a member of only one team and one profile.

Have you solved this issue? I have the same problem.

I restarted my Mac and I no longer have that problem.

Restarting does not help.

Concur. I'm having this issue and have been since the iTunes Connect holiday shut down.
I've tried:
- Logging out and back in

- Restarting Xcode

- Updating information in iTunes Connect

- Restarting my Mac

- Re-installing Xcode

None of those work. I also can't log into Application Loader on one machine.

The only thing I have done that worked is to create another admin user on my iTunes Connect account and logged into Xcode with that. That let me upload. This is only a workaround and for £99 a year I do not expect to have to do this. Shocking quality output from Apple of late.

I don't know why it works for me and not for some others. Do you think updating all the software might solve the problem? - the operating system and Xcode all to the latest updates?

Everything is already up to date, I tried re-installing Xcode and trying other Macs but the problem persists.

This is really odd. The problem didn't stay with me very long. I wonder if it would do any good for you to post a separate question from this post. The Apple professionals that watch these groups may not look at this post anymore since I marked one of the comments as the correct answer. I wish I could help you more, but I'm one of the people that usually receive the help from the Apple professionals rather than one who gives help. I'm relatively a beginner.