Uploading to ITC: swinfo cannot be opened because of a problem?

Hello,

There have been issues when submitting my game to ITC, this error box pops up stating

"swinfo cannot be opened because of a problem"

crash log says

Dyld Error Message:

Symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_MZWebServiceAuthenticateForSession

Referenced from: /Users/USER//ITunesServices.framework/Frameworks/ITunesContentDelivery.framework/Versions/A/ITunesContentDelivery

Expected in: /Users/USER//ITunesConnectFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ITunesConnectFoundation

in /Users/USER//ITunesServices.framework/Frameworks/ITunesContentDelivery.framework/Versions/A/ITunesContentDelivery

Binary Images:

0x107b6e000 - 0x107b75ff3 +swinfo (1.14 - 811) <EDB3AE9B-198C-3D0C-8D39-F09B88FDB221> /Users/USER//swinfo

0x107b7d000 - 0x107b7dff7 com.apple.contentdelivery.ITunesServices (4.0 - 1051) <70CA2512-D81A-3083-B682-0C0C2A582EFD> /Users/USER//ITunesServices.framework/Versions/A/ITunesServices

when this crash happens my builds get rejected. iTunes version12.7.1.14 xcode 9.1

when i submit i do NOT include symbols NOR all bytecode

as of now this happens for every build and EVERY build is getting rejected from

This bundle is invalid - Your archive contains paths that are not allowed: ( "AppThinning.plist" )

I am NOT a happy camper.

Is there a fix? Downgrade iTunes?

Thanks.

Accepted Reply

This thread has been deleted

It shows that there are no errors with my App at all. Yes the app is configured for the store but I have no intention of releasing it, only to test that the upload process is working. According to documentation, this ( "AppThinning.plist" ) errors indicates that i have something incorrectly configured in my App so the demo app shows that it the process that it faulty not my Game.

Anyway, I finally tracked down the issues with some hard core debugging Kung-Fu and my game can now be beta tested. That swinfo popup still appears but it doesn't seem to matter.

In the finaly analysis, Xcode 9.1/9.2 have a library/SDK incompatibility with Xcode8.3.3 library/SDKs. To get X9.1/9.2 to work I had to copy the SDKs for OSX10.12 into the correct location alongside SDKs for 10.13 and change the default alias to point to 10.12SDK not the 10.13SDK.

Thank you for the help.

Replies

> iTunes version12.7.1.14

Is that on Windows?

Latest iTunes on macOS is 12.7.2.58