Not able to Submit For Review using latest Toolchain

I get the following error in iTunes connect when I try to submit my build for review:

New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in [App Name] is 11.2 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 11.1.

Someone has not updated the maximum allowed version to 11.2 😟

Replies

Seems to happen as a routine when new tools are released. Back down to Xcode 9.1 if you need to get in right now, or wait it out until the backend is reconfigured to accept the new Xcode v9.2 - might be today if we're lucky.

Same problem here. Apple, please fix this ASAP.

I can run on device but get errors when archiving. I'm on Xcode 9.2.

The intern responsible for resetting the appropriate flag has to go thru training first, then make coffee, then sit in on the morning meeting, then wait for their assignments - once all that happens and the right lever is pulled, it takes time for the new setting to be shared across all related servers on the backend. With any luck, they won't be reassigned during this process lest it starts over with another fresh face.

Yes, this is how it always goes down.

If that means archiving for the store, you're in the same boat as everyone else. Wait for the backend to get the news we already have, and then try again.