Is iTunes Connect broken or down?

All,

I got some very strange errors after uploading a latest version of my build, it is available for TestFlight but not App store.

In Safari, when at the the iOS Builds, there is a yellow warning symbol next to the build, when I click on it it states.

• ITC.apps.universal.appSlimming.buildExceededSize.tooltip.text
  • ITC.apps.universal.appSlimming.buildExceededSize.tooltip.link

My entire game is about ~3000 lines of code I don't see how this could exceed any build limit. The objects are about 40MB.

When I try to upload a new version with Xcode 9.2

iTunes Store Operation Failed

description length:5141316

iTunes Store Operation Failed

ERROR ITMS-90534: "Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds."

Replies

>When I try to upload a new version with Xcode 9.2

iTunes Connect hasn't been updated to accept Xcode v9.2 for uploads to the store yet. This is not an unusual issue, and the solution is always the same - be patient until the proper flag is set on the backend. I'd expect it with the next 24 hrs.

If you are in a hurry, back down to Xcode 9.1, with a compatible project that doesn't smell like v9.2 to the store and keep going.

Same issue after update to Xcode Version 9.2 (9C40b).

Before update Xcode, i downloaded my app without errors.

Right-Click on the archive file (.xcarchive) > Show Package Contents > Products > Applications > Right-Click on the app file > Show Package Contents > Double-Click on Info.plist to edit it

Change DTXcodeBuild's value from 9C40b to 9C40 and it will work.

That solved my problem.

Thank you! 😉

I tried this and it let me upload the build but I couldn’t submit to TestFlight.

I could submit to testflight, but am getting this error when trying to submit for app review:

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in MyApp.app/PlugIns/MyAppEx.appex/MyAppEx is 11.2 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 11.1.

New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in MyApp.app/MyApp is 11.2 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 11.1.

Best to not try to hack your way into the store.

Either build clean w/Xcode 9.1, or wait for Xcode 9.2 to be enabled on the backend.