Can't submit app for review

Hello everyone,

I have made an update for an app, yet, after compiling the whole new version page, I still can't send the app for review because when I hit that button I just get the "È stato riscontrato almeno un errore nella pagina." error, which translates to: "There are one or more errors on the page.". The message stays there, but I can't find any error in the page, also no field is empty or marked as "error".

What should I do? Can someone at Apple help me through this?

Here's the error:

(looks like the forum won't show the image)

Accepted Reply

Ok i found the solution to the problem:

since the app was 2years old, it had very old screenshots, wrong size/resolution, therefore the error was there.

Went to media manager and checked every single "Use 5.5 display" or something, in order to use the biggest screenshot for whatever resolution.

As i finished checking those options, went to the version page and it worked.

Replies

I have the same issue, i have no idea whats wrong, i cant find the error and there is no error description at all.

Did you find a solution for this problem? Because i cant update my Apps for getting this error, i changed every point in the app details and information but nothing seems to help it.

I'm having the same issue. I'm sure it's a bug in itunes connect and apple will fix soon. I'm using Chrome on a Windows PC. What about everyone else?

I tried using Chrome and Safari, nothing seems to work.

Solved it by checking the proper screenshots for each size in the assets screenshots screen i leave a link to an answer for this problem.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38929345/ios-app-submission-error-localization-related-issue

Thanks... this worked for me.

I was uploading iPad Pro 12.9 and 5.5 inch only.... but hadn't gone into "Media Manager" to check these being used for all sizes.

I managed to submit now.

Ok i found the solution to the problem:

since the app was 2years old, it had very old screenshots, wrong size/resolution, therefore the error was there.

Went to media manager and checked every single "Use 5.5 display" or something, in order to use the biggest screenshot for whatever resolution.

As i finished checking those options, went to the version page and it worked.

For anyone else searching for answers I found another issue after playing with images for a whole day and realzing that wasn't the issue for me. It was Keywords... I was using the keyword 'addiction' and when I removed that the submission was accepted