App Store subtitle not showing up?

I've published a new version of an app for iOS 11, and I set a subtile for it in the new "subtitle" field in iTunesConnect.

However, the subtitle isn't showing up in the App Store. Instead, it shows the developer name under the app name. Does anybody know why's that?

Replies

I'm seeing the same behavior for my app, earlier it showed subtitle on product page in App Store app, but now on iOS 11.2 it doesn't, however subtitle is set up on iTunes Connect page.

Dear i-max, I am facing the same issue. Could you kinldy tell more about "subtitle is set up on iTunes Connect page"? Thanks.

I don't think I have something more to say, I just mean that subtitle field is filled in iTunes Connect(it's below your app name in the Localizable Info section,) but doesn's appear in App Store.

Any news regarding this? I'm facing the same with a few apps I have public in the store
I scratched my head about this for a while too.

The app bundle and display name found in Xcode and info.plist control what the app displays on the app screen. The App Store portal (now appstoreconnect.apple.com) under App Information > localizable information covers the name and subtitle important for store optimization.