Why I can't find anywhere to create a new search campaign?

I'm trying to set up a search ad campaign, but I can't find control option to build the campaign.

Replies

After you log in the Search Ads portal, you should see a blue button that says "Create Campaign". And then you can start from there.

Thanks for your response, mszcloud.

However, there is no button to let me create a campaign.

Do you know what the issue might be?

You are welcome!

Do you have a valid Credit card on file? If you don't, that might be an issue, please go to account settings and add a card. But if you do, I suggest you contact Apple support here, they are usually responsive and can look into your account and find the issue.

Thanks man, I will contact them regarding this.

Btw, do you know any number I can contact them directly? instead of sending the form?

Sorry, I don't know the number either. But I think the form should help. Hope you will solve the issue soon!

(Maybe you can try to reach the Apple Developer program support. But I haven't tried to contact them about Search Ad yet).

Thanks man, really appreciate it.

We are having the same problem. The "create campaign" button is completely missing. Any solutions?

same here. why is that?

If you don't have the correct permissions for setting up a campaign in a campaign group then this is why you won't see a button. Please get the correct permissions from the account owner. Alternatively, I work for a company the offers the same as Apple Search Ads with $100 free credit at www.blackbox-platform.com

same here and i am the account owner, so this can't be a permission thing..can it?

Are you signed into the same account as your App Store Connect one that has the app that you'd like to promote?

Please ensure you are signed into the same App Store Connect account to which your app is hosted with or one that has the correct permissions. You can add people by going to Search Ads Settings, User Management and then add them there. This must be done from the main developer account.

If you're trying to create a campaign, but your app doesn't appear or you don't see a "Create Campaign" button, it may be because your Apple ID isn't associated with the app's App Store Connect account or the App Store Connect account hasn't been linked to Apple Search Ads Advanced.
You must be assigned the App Store Connect Legal Account Holder, App Manager, Admin, or Marketing role to link accounts to an Apple Search Ads Advanced account. If your Apple ID has the appropriate role in place, please follow the steps below to link the accounts:

Sign in to your account to be taken to the Campaigns dashboard.
Click the blue down arrow in the upper left above Campaigns.
Click Settings.
Link your Apple Search Ads Advanced account to your App Store Connect accounts.
Clear your web browser cache and sign in again.
Add a Comment

Thanks @frostriven this solved it for me also. I reached out to Apple Support several times and they said it was actually a bug and I should wait to have it fixed, but this was the issue and your solution fixed it. Thanks again.

Thanks @frostriven, following your instructions solved it.