How to get approved quickly?

Hello,

I hope anybody can help me with my problem, as for me, Review process is a disaster.

They can't find Restore purchases buttons, Privacy Policy, info about subscriptios, then I tell them where to find it and they lose something new. Sandbox users work from time to time. One of my app is already has 17th build! and only one of them was changed, other ones where added for resubmission. It took me more than a month already and every day I'm waiting, what will be new today (still haven't got Ready for Sale)? It's like a lottery, it seems that sometimes they choose random reason for reject. Then they have a weekend, after that review take not 1 day, but 2-3 and totally, neither of my apps went to market quicker then 2 weeks.

For me, top-5 reasons are

1. no restore purchases button

2. no info about subscriptions (new trend)

3. haven't wait for 3 seconds while app was connecting to itunesconnect

4. couldn't locate IAP or subscription

5. couldn't find Info page with all required information.

I don't know, when I add a comment where to locate everything, it doesn't help, but if saying truth, I've added it not regulary. For now I created a draft with screenshots, probably this will help. Does anyone have a solution? What do you do to go through review quickly?

When you got a reject, do you add new build or respond in resolution center?

Replies

It's possible they're saying that although that stuff is there in the app, it's difficult for users to find it so you may need to revise your user interface. In the case of not waiting 3 seconds to connect, they may be saying that you should display some kind of indication (like the spinny wheel) that something is happening.

Nobody here knows any way to get fast approval of an app, other than writing a good bug-free app.

I second that. If the reviewers are having that much trouble using your app, please imagine how possible customers (who can be much, MUCH more computer illiterate) could possibly use your app at all.

If you cannot do it yourself, get a good UX designer to revise your user interface and app concept. It might be expensive at first, but a quality app has to have a good and comprehensible UI design.