Logic Pro X: Internal Bus Delay Compensation

Hello, I haven't had luck getting an answer to a Logic Pro question in the Logic forum and was told this might be the place to ask the question.

I recently purchased a third-party plugin for Logic and found out a large portion of this particular plugin's function [sidechain processing] won't work with Logic, and Logic is the only DAW that has this issue. For Reference: see Tech Specs > Supported Hosts on this page. https://www.waves.com/plugins/inphase#drums-phase-correction-using-inphase . After asking their support about it they told me:

"As this issue is caused by Logic Pro X's delay compensation for internal buses, there are currently no plans to support it."

I'm aware of Logic's Plugin Delay Compensation, but never heard of internal bus delay compensation and can't find a single reference to it in any forum. I am wondering if [A] these are the same thing or whether there is something particular about how Logic handles buses that cause Logic to be the only DAW that has this particular issue, [B] if there is a way to change/turn off the internal bus delay compensation temporarily, or [C] Wave's Support doesn't know what it's talking about.

I am primarily wondering just in case Logic's bus delay compensation would cause issues with any other plugin so I can avoid issues down the road. Thank you for any information you can give me!