Scheme Destination Toolbar Missing

For one project in XCode, the toolbar near the upper left that shows Scheme and Destination have disappeared. They show when XCode is viewed full screen, but not when smaller. Other projects dont have this issue.

I also note that at the upper right corner two right pointing arrows have appeared that show Scheme grayed out. I suspect this is related.

How do I get the menus to show normally?

Replies

This seems to be a bug to me, please dupe rdar://21855495.

The thing that seemed to trigger it for me was a wider than usual Schemes menu, thanks to some duplication of iOS 8.4 device simulators (also filed a bug for that: rdar://21855393

BTW, it doesn't require full screen to see the menu, it just requires Xcode to be at a certain width. If I stretch Xcode wide, it appears again. When I start to shrink it down, it goes away completely.

Workaround is to access these options in the Product menu, under Schemes and Destinations.

As said, this is a screen width related issue. If the screen is too narrow (for the project), the Scheme and Build Status toolbar areas collide. XCode favors the Build status, so the Scheme disappears. Widden the project size and both reappear.

Same issure,but still missing scheme destination toolbar by resize XCode6.4 in OS X EI Capitan 10.11(15A225f).😐