IOS 11.1 - Critical Bugs Need To Be Fixed ASAP!

I have posted the bugs found in 11.1 onto the bug reporter yet there has been no reply or fix still. Been over a week and this is not good for a loyal customer trying to make Apple experience better for me and everyone. Please address these issues instead of giving us 11.1.1 and 11.1.2 updates that don't fix anything!

IPhone 7 on 11.1

1) Quick Reply via Notification Centre Bug - When browsing on the Youtube app, Facebook app or whatever and I recieve a text message, I will swipe down notification centre and quick reply, while typing a message, during sometime when typing the message, the message would crash and close. This makes quick replying to anyone impossible. Please address this issue as it is very important for us to be able to quick reply.

2) Quick Reply Landscape View Bug - When quick replying to a message and I turn my phone to landscape view, the message is not scaled to fit on the screen and I cannot see the message. Please fix this as this is annoying.

3) Battery Life Drain Bug - The battery life is just shocking on IOS 11. Please fix the battery drain.

4) Calculator Lag Bug - When typing fast in the calculator there is a input lag where you cannot use the calculator at fast speed. This is annoying when you need to quickly use the calculator for something.

5) Suggestion: for Siri to turn on/off flashlight via voice - This would come in handy when you have your hands caught up or dirty and need the flashlight on/off by using siri voice.

6) Suggestion: Notification Centre background to be blurred - The new notification centre does not work and is really confusing, would like the old notification centre background back if possible where the background is blurred. Would cause less confusion from lock screen and notification centre screen.

I know there are a few more bugs that I did not list but I cannot think of it on top of my head right now. When I find out what it is I will post it up but for now those are the most critical bugs that need addressing asap!

Thanks, - I hope someone from Apple will see this and address these issues. And other users and developers if you are having the same issues please share your experiences and if you have any info on how to get this message to the Apple team for them to fix please let me know how.

Replies

Anyone? Apple?

You forgot keyboard lag. I'm the creator of a professionnal application relying a lot on keyboard input (it's basically a note taking app), and i had to recommend all my user to NOT upgrade to iOS 11 because the keyboard is just unusable on anything except the latest hardware.

For those that did upgrade, i had to recommend installing another keyboard, but it's not an ideal situation.

Next application i write is going to be cross-platform. I stopped trusting Apple with this upgrade.