Messages to Business Chat Sandbox "Not Delivered"

Since approximately 10:45 am on Nov. 15, 2017 CT I have been unable to successfully deliver a message to Business Chat Sandbox from my device. Furthermore, the logs in the PackageDeliveryMessageExtension revealed that messages were failing to be sent. I have worked through several troubleshooting steps in order to resolve this but have found no success. I am now also incapable of viewing the Business Chat Sandbox interface within the browser.

Has anyone else experienced this trouble?

Replies

Confirmed a second case of Apple Business Chat breaking for a developer. It appears that if a second device is used to message the Business Chat Sandbox using the same Apple Developer Account that messages will not be able to be delivered any longer. Furthermore, if you then attempt to reset the Business Chat Sandbox using the reset tool that is provided, you will be unable to log back into the Business Chat Sanbox UI for testing server-side messaging to the customer. Thus, you will be unable to send messages either direction at this point.

Looks like a fix needs to come from Apple's side. Haven't found any contacts within Apple's organization to support this.

Hi,

Does any one got any fix for this issue.