Verizon voicemail 11.2 Beta 3

Since I loaded 11.3 Beta 3 I lost my voicemail. I spoke to Verizon and they said all there setting are correct. I tried network Setting reset and it’s still not working. Anyone have this issue or any ideas what to try next.

Replies

Turn ON AIR PLANE MODE!!!! wait 30 seconds and turn air plane mode off!

Did not work I also wiped out my phone and started over still not working. Verizon said it’s on I wish there was a text to send to turn off then back on. I feel it’s Verizon not Apple.

Trying changing your voicemail password and then doing the airplane mode trick. I just did it and it worked for me on my iPhone X on 11.2 beta 3.

Finally got my voicemail to work correctly. I tried evenything even factory restore my phone which worked. But then when I restored it to the cloud backup the same thing happen. The last thing i did was delete the Beta profile and reinstall it. That finally worked.

Thank you so much!! Super irritating that voicemail problem was!! The first time I tried it didn’t work. The second time I tried it I left airplane mode on for a few mins then did a soft reset on my phone and whala it was all fixed I’m a happy girl now thank you again!!

not a problem and the big comes back all the time also, so you migh thave do this 1-2 times a day the air place mode, it workes for me for a 1 day then does upto 3 times a day and revert back to no Visiual VM then i have to do it again and the worst part for me is when it does it the DIAL PAD get stuck and the entire phone seems to freezr up till I do the airplane mode trick again...... the issue needs to be fixed in Beta 5 release for sure

Place device in Airplane Mode then while still in Airplane mode go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network settings once that is done Soft Reboot device and the issue should be resolved, Ive had other developers on AT&T and Verizon having same issue or only missing Voicemail transcripts and this was the only way we have found to correct the issue....