Thread 1: signal SIGABRT;0_abort_with_payload.

Hello,

I am trying to test my app on my phone and I keep getting this Thread 1 message. The app runs fine in the simulator. However, when I try to run it on my phone, I get this message below and the app on my phone has only a blank white screen. I have cleaned my code, closed and reopened xcode, moved ios certs from login to system in keychain access, and unplugged and plugged back in my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Replies

SIGABRT
means that the process has terminated because someone called
abort
. Most commonly this is caused by an unhandled language exception. Does the app crash if you run it from the Home screen? If so, that should generate a crash report, which should give you some indication as to what went wrong.

To learn more about crash reports, see Technote 2151 Understanding and Analyzing iOS Application Crash Reports.

If you can’t figure it out from there you can post the crash report here and I’ll take a look.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Thank you Eskimo,

I appreciate that info. I'll look into that... If I am reading it correctlty under the -Termination Description : DYLD, Library not loaded....reason: no suitable image found. I am wondering why it would work in the simulator but not on my phone?.. Again, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Tony.

reason: no suitable image found

Please post that snippet of the crash report.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Hey Tmonkey, I am experiencing a similar issue. We’re you about to locate a resolution for this ?