WatchOS reminders empty

Greetings,

I've tried searching for this but I can't find anything. I have an iPhone X with the 11.2 beta on it. I have an Apple Watch Series 1 with the 4.2 beta on it. Everything syncs nicely execpt the my reminders. I have about 12 lists within the app and I can see all the lists and the to dos on my iPhone, Mac and on the web browser to icloud.com. All I see on my watch is a list called "scheduled" with 0 items in it. I have tried selecting completed items and it still says 0. I have tried "resyning data" and a full **** erase and repair options. All the other Apple apps (e.g. phone, calendar, messages and maps all works fine).

Has anyone seen anything like this? I don't remember it being an issue with my 7S, but I didn't really use the reminder app much then. I have already packed up my 7s phone and shipped it back so I don't have another platform to test with.

Regards,

Michael

Replies

So I went out and bought a Series3 LTE watch. I have set it up as a new watch. Now I don't get any iMessage notifications. I can leave my iPhone sitting in it's dock at the other end of the house and the only way I know i have received a new text is hearing the tone on the phone (which is locked and not being used). Is there something screwy here or am I losing my mind?

Bug report 35492939 for text message notification.

Bug report 35492943 for the reminders.