Score disappears from Leaderboard

Hi,

I have a weird problem - my app's been live for a number of months, and all scores seem to be submitted to the Game Center leaderboard. However, I was playing my game the other day, and I've managed to beat my existing score that was on the leaderboard. The new score was submitted to the leaderboard - I viewed the leaderboard and my score was right there - great!

A day later, when I viewed the leaderboard again, my score was gone. Only the previous (lower) score was there - the one I managed to beat a day earlier.

Anybody experiencing scores disappearing off the leaderboard?

Thanks.

Replies

yes.

And basically there are no new scores being updated recently.

Game center seems broken for weeks now but not many people have noticed.

Have the same problem since about a week...

Same issue here... I see new scores for a while. Next day they're gone and I only see old scores. Also - since my game isn't launched yet I tried "clear test data" in iTC but the old scores are still there. Launching in about a month so hope this issue is sorted out by then.

Hi, this never got fixed, I got hit by this issue as well.

I've published several games with Game Center leaderboards, so I like to think that I know what I am doing.

Yet, in my latest game, Flank That Tank!, my scores are reset every day or so.

It always shows the same 5 people with the same score.

I can improve on the score, which will stay for a day or so, even after forcing the game closed, and launching again.

But then the next day: poof!

Apple, please place some better care in your Game Center servers.