11.1 beta 5 visual voicemail not active

11.1 beta 5 visual voicemail simply shows “call voicemail”. Reset network to no avail. Attempted to change VM password and it hangs on “changing password”. iPhone 7 carrier unlocked (dual radio cdma/gsm) currently on Verizon.

Replies

I was wondering I’m having the same problem on 11.2 beta three did you corrected and how did you do it

i found a fix earlier today, the phone was locking up also on the dial pad right? turn ON AIR PLANE mode, wait 20-30 seconds and turn off AIR PLANE MODE and TRY AGAIN! worked on all 3 Iphones in my family...

Nope. iPhone 8 v11.2 (15C5107A). Just a white screen with Call Voicemail in the middle.......

trust me it works, change you pass word for Voice MAIL and Enable Air place mode, then disable it and try to reboot with airplane mode ON and when it comes back on turn it off it takes sometimes 1-3 tries, but has worked on all 5 phones i have access to you and iphone X also

Indeed, the Airplane Mode for 30 seconds fixed the issue on iPhone X

yes you just have to wait about 1 min after u turn the airplace mode ON!!!!! and u might have to do 2-3 times aldo, but it does work

This fixed mine. Thanks!!