Account Status still Pending

I have purchased $99 developer account program 10 days back and still its in pending status. How much time does it normally takes to get activated? & How long do i have to wait for getting it done? I am from outside of US. If anyone knows the solution please help!!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Harsh Shah Down vote post of Harsh Shah
50k views
  • I also purchased it but the order was cancelled the worst is i still not receive the refund.

• @chareng how long are you waiting, and why did It cancel?

• @MohammedR92 I waiting for 3 day but it's still pending

Replies

Did you solve this problem

When the dev is outside the US, it is not uncommon for the process to take up to two weeks to complete. Best to be patient, making sure that emails from Apple are not being spam filtered from your inbox.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

Hello, I have the same problem. My account already in pending status already 2 months. And I receive all the time reply from support team like this: You enrolment is still under review. Is it a joke? My enrollment ID 27584GR6T8.

not joke, welcome to apple

Did you get this resolved? Did they identify an issue? I have been pending for 27 Days now.

I have the same problem. The status is "Pending". Can Apple take care of this quickly?

Guy, have your card been charged? My cards are not even being chraged...

See

KMTJan 5, 2018 9:17 PM

to contact Apple. The forum is not the right channel to ask them.

Same problem, Apple reminds me with middle ages, the money hasn't been withdrawn for more then 2 days now, I have already missed my deadline and can't get the money from the client after finishing the application because I haven't puplished the app in the appfunnystore, i think if I sent the money with pigeon it probably would take shorter time. Apple we r in 2020 5th gen, everything is moving fast, what r u really doing!??!?!? I hate ios development, nothing in the world is as bad as the experience of developing ios apps, u feel like u r guilty and have to be punished for your decision of developing in this platform. One of the worest experiences I have ever had

same thing for the fifith day, have anything changed with you, they don't even respond to my messages on the support channels, did apple close the company?

Any update with you?

Any update with you?

Some one posted a solution.

Could it work for you ?

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/126314

Just received confirmation that my purchase was successful! In case it is not some internal fix here are the things I did:

- used my main many years old appleid (same as for iTunes and iCloud)

- wired brand new card to iTunes for that account and made a purchase of some random app

- replaced trusted phone in previous appleid (it was new one created specially for Apple developer) with other phone and requested appleid complete removal

I have the same problem. It's over one week and my account still is pending.

I have to wait to be processed order or order again.

My enrollment ID 4KNP5H2X8Q.

Hello, I have the same problem. My account already in pending status already 3 months. my mail is : mail@isanmart.com

• Hi, how many months did you wait to activate your account, because i have the same problem.

• did you find any solution please ?

Add a Comment