Ad profile not work

i am windows active directory admin in my org, i have joined 1 of mac to ad and when we login domain account in mac we faced few issue when we compile the project with xcode which is working fine on local mac user, could any one please help me?

Replies

It’s hard to offer a concrete opinion here without more details. When you “compile the project with xcode”, what actually fails?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Error 1) Cannot invoke initializer for type 'TagView' with an argument list of type '(text: String, index: Int)

(Note: TagView is a object of CloudTagView. https://github.com/Morbix/CloudTagView)

Error 2) Binary operator '==' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Int' and '(Any) -> Int’

HI eskimo,

below error i have got when we login with domain profile and compile the project

Error 1) Cannot invoke initializer for type 'TagView' with an argument list of type '(text: String, index: Int)

(Note: TagView is a object of CloudTagView. https://github.com/Morbix/CloudTagView)

Error 2) Binary operator '==' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Int' and '(Any) -> Int’

please help me as i am stuck here and my domian user could not perform any thing

hi eskimo,

is there any solution of below?

below error i have got when we login with domain profile and compile the project

First up, administrivia. If your post goes into moderation, you have a couple of options:

• You can wait for the moderator to approve it

• You can edit the post to remove whatever triggered moderation (typically a URL to a non-Apple web site)

Reposting the same content multiple times is a bit counter productive.

Coming back to your technical question,

CloudTagView
seems to be a
UIView
subclass with two initialisers:
public override init(frame: CGRect)
public required init?(coder aDecoder: NSCoder)

Neither of which match the parameters you’re passing in (

String
Int
). Are you defining your own convenience initialiser on this class?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

thanks but it is working with local mac admin profile but not with domain profile

but it is working with local mac admin profile but not with domain profile

What do you mean by profile here? In the context of iOS app development that usually refers to a provision profile, but that doesn’t seem to fit your usage. Neither does the other common usage, namely a configuration profile. Are you referring to the user’s login account?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

yes it is working local user’s login accoun but when we login AD user acount its giving me error when we compile the programe

OK, thanks for confirming. There’s two potential problems here:

• The fact that the user record is held in Active Directory

• The location of the user’s home directory

I recommend that you tease these apart by creating a third user whose user record is in Active Directory but whose home directory is on the Mac in question. If things work for that user, you know that the problem isn’t with the user record but with the home directory.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

thanks for your reply however i check user login from the AC account but is home directory into mac and we are getting error from user Ad account but it has working local MAC account (user account)

i check user login from the AC account but is home directory into mac and we are getting error from user Ad account but it has working local MAC account (user account)

I’m sorry but I’m not able to parse that sentence.

What I’m looking for is confirmation as to whether or not the problem occurs if you use an AD account but with a local home directory (and both Xcode and the project itself located on that local home directory).

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

can i have your email address so i can send screenshot of the project error and other releted things

can i have your email address

My email address is in my signature but…

so i can send screenshot of the project error and other releted things

I recommend that you just post the images and so on here.

IMPORTANT DevForums doesn’t support posting images or attachments but you can put them on a file sharing service and post the URLs (that will require moderation but I can take care of that).

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”