Sticker Packs not Approved - Tagged as SPAM

Hi, Guys! Not sure why but suddenly, the sticker pack extensions that I'm submitting are not getting approved and being tagged as SPAM. Now these are sticker packs with different content - and the feature, well the same because there are no features at all aside from using them in iMessage. Apple advised me to combine my sticker packs - which is weird because they are different in themes/target market. Anyone else experienced this? Apple said they'll contact me, a week after no call/email.

Here's the message:

We noticed that your app provides the same feature set as other apps that have been submitted to the App Store (either under your own account or across multiple developer accounts) and simply varies in content or language.

Apps that simply duplicate content or functionality create clutter, diminish the overall experience for the end user, and reduce the ability of developers to market their apps.

We encourage you to review your app concept and incorporate different content and features that are in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

Replies

LOL this is getting out of hands .

seriously, what kind of different features are you expecting from STICKER PACKS Apple?

actually wait, do you stickers look very similar in style?