IOS 11

Since I use IOS 11 I have the following error when I select an image :discovery] errors encountered while discovering extensions: Error Domain=PlugInKit Code=13 "query cancelled" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=query cancelled},before IOS 11 my code was working fine. All inputs are welcome

Replies

I am experiencing the same thing. I found a couple of bits of advice out there regardng the pList photos permissions. Yet that is not working either. I have already established those permissions earlier in the app.

I have the similar experience.

I used javascript code in WKWebView and got “query cancelled” error after selecting photo from photo library and before uploading to the server

I use Xcode 9.1(9B55), iOS 11.1 both simulator and real iPhone/iPad.

The website(HTML5+Javascript) I used in mobile safari acts perfectly. But in my iOS app(Objective-C), which uses WKWebView to access the same web page, and set all the "privacy - Photo Library Usage" and others, always got the error below after selecting photo from photo library and before uploading to the server:

[discovery] errors encountered while discovering extensions: Error Domain=PlugInKit Code=13 "query cancelled" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=query cancelled}

But something strange was that I had a successful run for just one time.

I've several threads about this issue, but have no clear solution. Someone said it's a bug of iOS 11.x, but I've tried it on iOS 9.x, the error was same.