code level support case status

I created a code level support request over a month ago and have not heard anything back about it.

I am wondering if I missed an email or something. I had thought that the page listing my cases would have a link showing the history of my request including the original request info but all I see is a list containing 2 items:

Case ID: 673523773 CREDIT

Requested by: <email>

Created: September 19, 2017

Case ID: 673523773 USE

Requested by: <email>

Created: September 18, 2017

How do you get more details on your case id?

What does 'Credit' and 'Use' mean here?

Is there some documetation some where explaining this?

Accepted Reply

>I am wondering if I missed an email or something.

Could be - make sure emails from Apple aren't being spam filtered. But if the credit is the latest status, I'd assume it was closed the next day and you can stop waiting.

'Use' means consumed - deducted from any valid tickets in your account. Pretend it says 'used up'.

'Credit' means backed out...reversed, refunded. If you had two, then one, now you have two again.

An example would be a support request that turns out to not qualify - they give it back to you so you can use it again, versus being deducted. Devs get two per year with an account purchase/renewal. More can be purchased if needed.

>Is there some documentation some where explaining this?

I only know because I've burned a few tickets in the past and an Engr. graciously explained it to me one time. You might need to sit thru a video to find out if it's otherwise spelled out now.

From the Support info page:

For more tips on requesting help from Developer Technical Support, submitting bug reports, and more, watch Maximizing Apple Development Resources.

Replies

>I am wondering if I missed an email or something.

Could be - make sure emails from Apple aren't being spam filtered. But if the credit is the latest status, I'd assume it was closed the next day and you can stop waiting.

'Use' means consumed - deducted from any valid tickets in your account. Pretend it says 'used up'.

'Credit' means backed out...reversed, refunded. If you had two, then one, now you have two again.

An example would be a support request that turns out to not qualify - they give it back to you so you can use it again, versus being deducted. Devs get two per year with an account purchase/renewal. More can be purchased if needed.

>Is there some documentation some where explaining this?

I only know because I've burned a few tickets in the past and an Engr. graciously explained it to me one time. You might need to sit thru a video to find out if it's otherwise spelled out now.

From the Support info page:

For more tips on requesting help from Developer Technical Support, submitting bug reports, and more, watch Maximizing Apple Development Resources.