iOS 11.0.3 Messaging Issue

When we click on recent call history and try to send message to a contact, it’s simply opening the messages area. Earlier it was opening a draft message with selected contact name from recent calls. Kindly requesting you to update this issue in upcoming OS version. Thanks

Replies

Issues I have had: Keyboard blocks most recent messages in iMessage, WhatsApp and FB messenger. Have to either touch chat to hide keyboard then bring keyboard up again...or close app and reopen Récord screen has a audio option which is cool except when I send those videos on FB messenger or WhatsApp the audio doesn’t play (it plays in photo app). Flashlight lags to turn on. Lock screen lags when it first appears (I am using a personal Live Photo) I USE IPHONE 7 128 GB

Having the same problem when opening a text and then trying to write a response.

The keyboard issue is horrible!!! Also, my texts are being separated when sent to other people. 1/2 my text sends in one message, the other 1/2 sends in another at different times so whatever I am saying makes no sense because people can’t put the messages together. Not to mention everytime you update, it syncs the iPad. I am sick of the lack of privacy and I am sick of the constant issues. I am ready to go Android at this point! $700 for a phone and the updates **** every time!

Same issues. I cannot send text messages. I open up messaging and everything is blank - previous saved conversations are no longer there. I cannot read/send anything. Seems like a major issue that needs to be addressed immediately.

I am having issues with text not delivering for 5 minuets or more and when it does it shows sent as text message on my end and the receivers say they got my message twice, once as an iMessage and the other as a plain text.

Also happens when sending a message from favorites and contacts.

My issue is I am unable to send SMS, keeps saying "Not delivered". I can use iMessage over WiFi, but am unable to txt anyone that dosen't have iMessage. My fix was to Reset Network Settings, but this only works for a small amount of time. Usually it will go back to not sending SMS by about a day, but tonight it has happened twice in the same hour...this is really annoying!

I am having problems when messaging all around. There is no text box to type in. When I swipe down, the text may or may not show. Once I try to reply to someone, there is no text box so I can't see what I'm typing. This is a major problem and very dissapointing. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

I have the same issue. Breaking the basics is unacceptable. They broke Outlook in the initial 11 release. Planning to break the actual phone next?!?