itunes connect customer support role

Hi,

I've been having issues with the 'Customer Support' role account through iTunes Connect. I'm unable to load the 'My apps' page through customer support role. When I switch the account role to Marketer or Admin, I'm able to access the My Apps page. If I switch the role back to 'Customer Support', then 'My Apps' page isn't loading at all. I had others also try this on different browsers and computers, doesn't appear to be a cache issue. Is this a known bug with the customer support role in iTunes connect?

Thanks,

DanyProd

Replies

Unless the logon is perhaps conflated with another role/user, it should work - might want to use the Contact Us tree via iTunes Connect to see if Apple can take a look.

The same issue is happening with all the Customer Support members on our team as well - their accounts get redirected to the landing page every time 'My Apps' is selected, with no error message.

Any insight on the cause of the redirect loop or a known solution to the issue would be greatly appreciated.

We are seeing this same issue as well. I opened a case with support so hopefully they will be able to let us know what is causing this issue for us and get it resolved.

Did you solve the issue ?

I have the very same problem with al my customer support team.
I opened a case too

Hi,

We are also facing the same issue with our customer support role.

+1 Our customer support role is experiencing the same problem.

We're having the same issue.

Also running into this issue with half of our support team.

Same here.

We're having the same issue too.

We're having the same problems for our customer support accounts too. Has anyone had any success with Apple fixing their accounts yet?

When we try to login to Itunes connect(ITC) - My app section with customer support role it reloads to Error 404 and redirects to the same page.

Some time it takes to Error page with Contact US link.

But Contact us link in ITC is also broken for the users with Customer support.

Let me know when there is any resolution/workaround for this.

Getting assistance from support has been very frustrating. I opened the case originally, but they could not work the issue because I am not set up in the Customer Support role and not having the issue. They wanted the person having the issue to open the ticket so they could contact them. Due to the issues the customer support role is having, they could not get to the area to open support ticket. So I logged in but put their user id and email on the ticket. Apparently that still did not work, becuase they still reached out to me and when I told them that the user was not able to get to the support area to oen the ticket they provided me with an email to have her reach out to. She has done that and as of yesterday they notified her that they have sent it over to their engineering team.

If you have the customer support role and need to open a ticket with them regarding this issue, here is what they provided us to do.

If they cannot log into iTunes Connect please have them email us from their email that is associated with the team at iTunesConnect@apple.com.

We have same issue.

Call 'em, up - numbers here.