Wallet app “Ticket Scrapbook” idea

This idea would be a new feature for the Wallet app. It would allow users to transfer digital ticket stubs from various events like concerts from the main section of the Wallet app to a Ticket Scrapbook (within the Wallet app) after the event is over, rather than simply deleting the tickets. Could also add the ability to upload these digital ticket stubs to social media. This would allow users to keep a memento of events they’ve been to. Thoughts?

Replies

hi rustyman75

Your idea matches my idea but I'm not a developer.

I can't imagine how Apple hasn't thought of making a sort of backup of all Wallet contents just by pressing an "export to photo library" link.

It happens that I have a lot of boarding passes stuck in my wallet app, and there is no way for me to keep them as a souvenir by extracting all of them.

Apple support suggested me to make print screens of them one by one !

if a developer could do something about it please it will be fantastic!

🙂

Thanks

Developers have been wanting the ability to create Folders within Apple Wallet for a long time (I've been asking since 2013).

Maybe we'll get something with iOS12 ?

In the meantime you can't do much .. you can either keep your old Passes in Wallet or delete them.

You can't even move them around .. instead you'll find that latest Passes appear at the top of your Wallet (unless the issuer is using the same certificate for a bunch of different Passes).

It would be great to have some automatic default folders, e.g.

• Active Passes
  • Expired Passes
  • Most Used Passes

(Passes could appear in more than one folder as appropriate).

And also that users could create their own folders and store Passes such that they can find them easier. E.g.

• My Tickets
  • My Store Cards
  • My Coupons

etc ..